Sunday, October 3, 2010

Greg Giraldo: RIP you Comedic Genius



I think there needs to be more attention brought to the unfortunate and untimely passing of comedian Greg Giraldo. I don't know much about the dude except one simple and undeniable fact: he was damn funny.


Sure, he was brash, rude, and often outright outrageous, but if he made fun of you, I feel as if it would have been a compliment.

Kate Ward, Entertainment Weekly, does a good job of reminiscing Senior Giraldo. Check it out--> Greg Giraldo: Remembering the great insult comedian.

Do yourself a favor and go on Netflix-right now- and reserve all of the Comedy Central roasts and Giraldo's stand ups. I would give anything to have seen him live because nothing escapes Greg Giraldo and he reminds you of that. That, my friends, makes for a good time.

Here is a clip from the roast of Pamela Anderson. Enjoy.

click here [ ( . )( . ) ]

No comments: