Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beiber Fever: the Truth



I'm going to say it: I don't like the young pop-stars' "music" nor do I think that they serve as positive role-models for the youngins of the nation.

I'm also going to say this: One reason that I, and I believe multitudes of others, don't like Justin Bieber- we're jealous.

When I was 16, I got the keys to a '97 Chevy Silverado handed to me-it was my Dad's truck. I could drive it, and I was the new master of upkeep for the vehicle, but for all intended purposes, it was my truck; Justin Beiber just turned 16 and has been seen driving around in 2010 Lamborghini Spyder. He's hanging with some of the most powerful figures in pop-culture and indeed, has them on speed-dial. When I was 16, I had my parent's cell-phone that I took when I went out to the movies, in case of emergencies.

Truth be told, I'm glad I don't have a 2010 Spyder Lamborghini, but when I was his age, I could have used the cash he wipes his butt with to buy a sweet CD player for my workouts (yeah, CD player).

I've been told to try and keep it short, so this is it my trial. I want to contain my ADD for this post. Well, that and I don't really have much else to say about Bieber Fever, except I can't wait until his novelty gives out and he becomes the Macaulay Culkin of pop-alt music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOO TRUE!!!